Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 to 2¼ cups flourCINNAMON-SUGAR COATING
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and pudding mix together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon to form CINNAMON SUGAR COATING.
- Roll Pumpkin Pudding Cookies into 1″ balls. Next roll into cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat outer surface of ball entirely. Place on a greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining dough. (12 cookies per baking sheet)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.